Avanti Potato Ricer
Mash, press and strain fruit and cooked root vegetables in one easy motion with the Avanti Deluxe Potato Ricer. Handy and versatile, it is perfect for creating fluffy, lump-free mashed potatoes, delicate gnocchi, fruit coulis, purees and baby food. It is also ideal for squeezing excess water from sliced or grated vegetables or cooked greens such as spinach. Constructed from heavy-duty plastic it features comfortable, long, ergonomic handles for maximum leverage and an integrated bowl rest lets you use it directly over pots and mixing bowls. It comes complete with two stainless steel interchangeable disc blades, one for a fine grain and one for a coarse grain, producing a variety of textures. It comes apart for cleaning and all parts are dishwasher safe.
- Heavy-duty Plastic construction
- 2 interchangeable disc blades Fine – to create the softest pureed food Coarse – smooth mashed potato
- Long ergonomic handles for maximum leverage
- Integrated bowl rest
- Dishwasher safe
USE & CARE
- 1. Boil or roast potatoes until cooked and soft
- 2. Raise handle to lift press plate out of hopper
- 3. Remove the hopper collar by squeezing the two tabs toward each other and slide the collar up and out.
- 4. Insert selected disc blade in hopper
- 5. Slide the collar back in until it clicks into place
- 6. Fill hopper with one or two potatoes. (Do not overfill as this was cause excess potato to spill over the sides.)
- 7. Lower handle moving the press plate into hopper. Using light pressure to push potatoes through the disc blade.
- 8. Repeat process
- Dishwasher Safe. Wash in warm soapy water and dry thoroughly after use. Never use abrasive cleaners or scourers