Scanpan Classic Cleaver 150mm
SCANPAN has rejuvenated their current popular Classic knives by upgrading the range with an elegant and sleek design - the Classic knife range has been modernized and the performance enhanced. The Classic knives are perfectly balanced with a new ergonomic bolster to improve chopping grip. Each knife is crafted from the finest grade German stainless steel, the blade thickness for optimized weight. The blade is flawlessly tapered ground to a "hairline finish" to increase corrosion resistance. Finally, the blade is manufactured to Rockwell test standards to ensure that it's tempered and hardened to perfection with a hardness scale of HRC 56-57
All SCANPAN Knife sets and individual knives are guaranteed for 10 years.
This Classic 16cm Cleaver allows you to chop through beef, lamb, pork or poultry like a professional.
- Finest quality German stainless steel
- Superior "Hairline Finish" taper-ground cutting edge
- Hardness tested to HRC 56-57
- Genuine Danish design
- Perfectly weighted and balanced
- Ergonomic trilobal handle design
- Rounded back of knife blade for increased finger comfort
- New ergonomic bolster improves chopping grip