Scanpan Classic Kalo 6 Piece Knife Block
Introducing the SCANPAN's Kalo 6-Piece Knife Block Set in Oak featuring "Classic" knives. Inspired by the 700-year-old castle of the same name, the SCANPAN Kalo block is made from quality Oak. This wood is known for its durability and attractive wood grain. It is less likely to warp when exposed to sunlight and possesses good water-resistant properties. Visibility of the knives is also maximized by their design.
Oak consists of the following SCANPAN Classic Knives:
9cm Paring Knife - ideal for peeling with precision
15cm Utility Knife - the indispensable!
20cm Chef's Knife - ideal for meat
20cm Bread Knife - effortlessly slice through crusty Danish loaves
20cm Carving Knife - for the largest roast to a delicate Danish pastry
Danish design and modern production technology are combined in this knife series. Each knife has blades sharpened with a new grinding technique for improved and long-lasting performance. The knives are robust and manufactured with optimum weight and balance around the knife shoulder, with an ergonomically designed handle featuring a rounded back for greater finger comfort.
- Tested and rated excellent
- Optimum and enduring cutting performance
- Superb weight distribution and balance
- Made with high-quality German knife steel
- Blade optimally tempered to a hardness rating of HRC 56
- Ergonomic handle geometry with rounded design
- Bolster shaped for improved grip